A Mermaid Tattoo (Fan Comic - Reverse1999)

 



If Avgust saw this, he might want a sunflower on his arm too.


I am so frustrated that I couldn't finish the story mode for the R99 Atomic Heart patch! It happened because of my own miscalculation. I thought I still had the final day left to grind another half, but turned out the story mode ended a day early, while leaving one extra day just to exchange rewards. I originally planned that if I finished the story mode I would draw a piece of fanart for that patch. Now I missed the chance.


As for patch 3.7, I haven't had the time to play it seriously yet so I cannot really give my opinion on it. However, from what I saw while skipping through the story, the screen time is much better distributed among the older characters. This is a great thing because I actually filled out a survey criticizing this exact issue back during patch 2.8. I assume many other players shared similar thoughts and that is why this aspect got fixed.


(Honestly, I didn't mind the main story of patch 2.8, but I was disappointed with the presentation. They skimped way too much on the supporting characters, which made the story lack scale and logic in several areas. This was especially noticeable when the protagonist's group ran into Sophia again without 37 having any role at all. If the writing team had included just a small mention of 37, like having Sonetto ask Vertin, "We might run into Sophia on the path ahead. Should we inform 37?" and Vertin replying, "37 is currently adapting to her new life at Laplace. I don't want to bother her right now." The story would have had much better continuity and wouldn't have felt like they were abruptly cutting out older characters.)


As for the character Rhiannon... I don't really like the design because it looks more like a character from another game rather than an R99 character. (If someone had shown me her picture and tricked me into thinking she was a collab character from a different game before I knew her backstory, I probably would have believed them.)


เจ็บใจที่เล่น R99 แพทช์ Atomic Heart โหมดเนื้อเรื่องไม่จบ เกิดจากการคำนวนพลาดเพราะนึกว่ามีเวลาเหลือให้ลุยต่ออีกครึ่งวันสุดท้ายแต่ดันกลายเป็นโหมดเนื้อเรื่องหมดเวลาก่อน 1 วันแต่ให้เวลาแลกของรางวัลอีก 1 วัน ว่าถ้าเล่นโหมดเนื้อเรื่องจบจะเขียนแฟนอาร์ตแพทช์นั้นสักชิ้นเลยอดเลย 


ส่วนแพทช์ 3.7 ฉันยังไม่มีเวลาเล่นอย่างจริงจังเลยยังแสดงความคิดเห็นไม่ได้ แต่เท่าที่ดูจากตอนกดข้ามเนื้อเรื่องมีการกระจายให้บทตัวละครเก่าๆ เยอะขึ้นซึ่งเป็นเรื่องที่ดีเพราะฉันเคยกรอกแบบสอบถามวิจารณ์เรื่องนี้ไปตั้งแต่ตอนแพทช์ 2.8 แล้วคาดว่าคงมีผู้เล่นหลายคนที่มีความคิดเห็นคล้ายๆ กันจุดนี้จึงได้รับการแก้ไข (ที่จริงแพทช์ 2.8 ฉันไม่ติดใจเรื่องเนื้อเรื่องหลัก แต่ผิดหวังกับการนำเสนอที่ประหยัดตัวประกอบมากเกินไปทำให้เนื้อเรื่องขาดความอลังการและความสมเหตุสมผลหลายอย่าง โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งการให้กลุ่มตัวเอกเจอโซเฟียอีกครั้งโดยไม่มีบทของ 37 ถ้าทางทีมเขียนบทให้มีการกล่าวถึง 37 สักหน่อย เช่น ให้โซเน็ตโต้ถามเวอร์ตินว่า "เส้นทางข้างหน้าเราอาจได้เจอโซเฟียอีก เราควรจะแจ้ง 37 มั้ย" แล้วเวอร์ตินตอบว่า "37 กำลังปรับตัวกับชีวิตใหม่ในสถาบันลาพลาซ ฉันไม่อยากรบกวนเธอในตอนนี้" เนื้อเรื่องจะมีความต่อเนื่องมากกว่านี้และคงดูไม่ตัดบทตัวละครเก่าๆ มากเกินไป)


ส่วนตัวละครริอันน่อน...  ฉันไม่ค่อยชอบดีไซน์เพราะดูเหมือนตัวละครจากเกมอื่นมากกว่าเป็นตัวละครเกม R99 (ถ้าตอนที่ยังไม่รู้เนื้อเรื่องตัวละครตัวนี้แล้วมีคนเอารูปมาอำว่าเป็นตัวละครจากเกมอื่นที่มาคอลแล็บกับ R99 ฉันอาจเชื่อไปแล้ว) 


-devilray-

FB and bsky - dfaxtory


#Reverse1999 #Reverse1999Fanart #Windsong #Vila #devilray #dfaxtory

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Trailer Batwoman เวอร์ชั่น Ruby Rose นำแสดง

ทนายปีศาจ (The Evil Lawyer - 2026)

ครบรอบ 15 ปี MARIASAMA GA MITERU