วันอังคารที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2567

Haunting Song

 



Semmelweis and her 'Earworm' (yes, I'm also a simp for Semmelweis).


Last month, I didn't mention R1999 due to being a bit busy, and Patch 1.6 didn't quite live up to my expectations. I attempted to read the main story several times but boredom got the better of me and I eventually skipped it altogether. Here's hoping Patch 1.7 improves the writing (positive reception on the CN server has me excited!).


One saving grace of Patch 1.6 for me was the Roguelike mode, "Echoes in the Mountain." While many players complained about the time consuming and underwhelming rewards, I found it more entertaining than the main story (lol).


On that note, here's a three-panel comic for the end of Patch 1.6. I absolutely adore Semmelweis, the Roguelike mode's protagonist both visually and personality wise (she appealed to me more than the 6 star characters in the patch.). With Patch 1.6 wrapping up soon, I couldn't resist drawing her and I truly hope to see more of her in future updates.



เดือนที่แล้วที่ไม่ค่อยพูดถึงเกม R1999 เลยเพราะไม่ค่อยว่างบวกกับแพทช์ 1.6 เนื้อหาไม่ค่อยน่าสนใจสำหรับผู้เขียน ขนาดที่ผู้เขียนพยายามนั่งอ่านเนื้อเรื่องหลักของแพทช์นี้หลายครั้งแต่ก็รู้สึกเบื่อแล้วเลิกกลางคันจนในที่สุดก็กดข้ามหมด หวังว่าเนื้อเรื่องหลักของแพทช์ 1.7 ที่จะมาในวัน 2 วันนี้จะปรับปรุงการเขียนบทให้ดีขึ้น (แต่ได้ยินว่าเสียงตอบรับของแพทช์หน้าในเซิร์ฟจีนค่อนข้างดีงั้นคงไม่มีปัญหาต้องกดข้ามเนื้อเรื่องกันอีกแล้ว)


แต่สิ่งหนึ่งในแพทช์ 1.6 ที่ผู้เขียนชอบมากกว่าที่คิดคือโหมด Roguelike 'Echoes in the Mountain' (โหมดฟอร์มทีมตะลุยดันเจี้ยนแบบสุ่ม) แม้จะมีผู้เล่นไม่น้อยบ่นว่าโหมดนี้กินเวลามากไปและรางวัลที่ได้ไม่คุ้มเล่นแต่ผู้เขียนยังรู้สึกสนุกกับมันมากกว่าการนั่งอ่านเนื้อเรื่องหลักของแพทช์ 1.6 อยู่ดี (ฮา...)


ฉะนั้น...นี่คือการ์ตูนมุก 3 ช่องจบปิดท้ายแพทช์ 1.6 ผู้เขียนชอบ 'Semmelweis' ตัวเอกของโหมด Echoes มากทั้งด้านการดีไซน์รูปร่างหน้าตาและบุคลิก (ส่วนตัวรู้สึกสนใจตัวละครตัวนี้มากกว่าตัว 6 ดาวประจำแพทช์อีก) ก่อนแพทช์ 1.6 จะหมดเวลาเลยถือโอกาสวาด Semmelweis ส่งท้ายสักหน่อย หวังว่าแพทช์หน้าจะได้เจอกันอีกนะหนู Semmelweis!



-devilray-

FB and X - dfaxtory


#dfaxtory #devilray #Reverse1999 #Reverse1999Fanart #Semmelweis

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น